Saturday, October 16, 2010

Here We Are

Hey, all you friends out there!

The first night of APE 2010 wrapped up tonight at 7 o'clock and I'll be back there tomorrow from 11:00-6:00. I've been selling some prints from my photo project as well as little felted animals and felt flower barrettes. Here are the other images from my project that some of you may not have already seen:














So these are a few of the many fun things you'll find at APE tomorrow. I had a great time watching people's responses to my work, and very much enjoyed being able to walk around a little to see what everyone else was up to (I obtained two wonderful Tove Jansson childrens' books and am planning on snatching up a certain comic tomorrow morning before all the copies run out). I'm a bit too tired to write anything else intelligible, but I would like to say thanks to my friends and family for stopping by today and making things even more fun than they already were.

Nighty night (and perhaps I'll see some of you tomorrow),

Lea Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment