Tuesday, September 28, 2010

For Real

Greetings, Gals and fellas!

After spending approximately 11 hours and an indeterminate amount of money, I have succeeded in printing many copies of each of six images from my first photo-illustration project. These will be obtainable on Oct. 16th and 17th at the Alternative Press Expo (also known as APE), at the Concourse Exhibition Center in San Francisco.

Here's a peek at one of the images in store (another can be viewed on the first post of this blog):





This project had been sitting around in my head for about a quarter of a century before I finally got moving on it, and I am ever so delighted that it has reached completion. Now that it's all wrapped up, I've got more ideas floating around in my head just waiting to be made into real things.

Sleep tight and see you next time,

Lea Z.

2 comments: